Friday, November 24, 2017

Crazy Confession

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's familiar with that. All of us have experienced that kind of feeling, the irregularity beat of your heart. The fast speed of the flow of your blood and the butterflies on your stomach.



woman, yellow, love, confession, computer

A truly unexplainable feeling eloping you. It is not because you are in love, but because you are excited 😙💂😤😸

Excited about something. Something you have been looking forward. And now, at last, it is coming on the way!

heart, love, crayon, red


That feeling when you cannot control your heart by beating abnormal speed. You can't stop your mind from thinking of those things. I am sure you feel that, too at one moment of your life. That is what happens to me right now. Actually, I have been experiencing this since last night.

notebook, notes, heart, love, confession


I am so EXCITED!

I can't even bring myself to sleep. I finish the food immediately because, after a long time, I finally decided to take this journey to the whole level. I shall start blogging! Yeah, in fact, this is my second post already since I made the "Series Mind" blog. I never thought I could bring back myself to blogging. It has been a long time I stopped myself from writing and it is all good. I feel the rush in my veins each time I typed my message here. 😙

I just hope I can gather fans and followers who would love to visit and comment on my blog. I started this though I am still nervous. 'What if I can't take the pressure in writing again?' What if I don't get followers and fans and it will depress me?' That's part of my thought.


Actually, I am scared of getting excited. It feels like I am devastated by best outcome yet favorable things still far ahead. Bear with me on my journey and I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates