Friday, November 24, 2017

Bi-Sexuality....

Is there a thing?

I'm a very open-minded person. I can accept anything and everything. I can be able to understand even the most difficult person in the most complicated situation, but not on this. And I am not surprised that I am.

bi-sexuality, lgbt, gay, third gender, freedom, relationship

I'm a very conservative person.
I am often laggard. I'm a kind of person who is strongly bound to tradition.

sexuality, love, relationship, lgbt


I don't believe in bisexuality. I may be an open-minded person but I realized that even the most open-minded person in the world can be the most closed minded whenever he/she is in the situation which is strongly conflicting and he/she personally did not want, at times.

I happen to have a friend trapped in this kind of condition. I want to believe that he is still on the "identity crisis" stage. I am that closed minded with that. (sigh)

relationship, love, lgbt

My ideas may be wrong, but my opinion will never to be rejected. In my life, I always stand that the beholder handles and control himself. It is all in the mind. It is how we value the belief that there is only two gender that should exist, for this is what is right and true.

men,relationship, sexual


I love him, as a friend but I cannot accept this fact about him. He may be my friend but if he continues to be like that, I don't know what to do. I think it is wrong, and will probably strive my best to correct him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates